Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spring, Please Hurry!

I am supposed to be writing about 30 of the most eminent psychologists of the 20th century, but it seems that every time I look a new one up, its all the same stuff. It's getting more and more difficult to come up with creative ways to say so-and-so went to college and then studied human behavior.

Since this is the latest thing on my mind I thought I would post a new blog about the only other thing on my mind... and many other minds... Spring. I simply don't want to wear a coat any more. I want to walk out the door without having to warm my car up first. I want to smell those great new spring smells, you know what I mean? I can't identify them but I know they are there. I don't even mind that the ground will be all squishy at first thanks to all this snow and the inevitable rain. I just want to feel the warmth of the sun on my face, and drive around with the windows cracked open just enough. I want to sit on a friends deck, and drink beer and just be happy.

Not to mention, the coming of spring will mean that I will be one more semester closer to finishing my bachelors degree. And I won't be writing about eminent psychologists any more. Considering my entire grade is based on this paper, I should probably get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment