Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The First Blog

Hello! I used to blog on Myspace, but that place is such a dive anymore... A shame really. So, basically I am going to post whatever kind of things are on my mind. I am not planning on this being one of those amazing blogs that get picked up by major newsfeeds or anything like that, but, I would like to expand on my writing and I am hoping this can be the outlet.

So, who am I? I am 26, living in Rochester Hills, MI with my boyfriend, kid sister and mom. I bought the house about 4 years ago thinking it would be a good investment, thank you economy. I enjoy the outdoors, except when its cold, which is a good half of the time when you live in Michigan. Mikey, the BF, and I like to go for motorcyle rides, and fishing and hunting. I love to have bonfires, though city limits prevent the good ones. I have a fantastic doggie, Diesel, that I love to take for walks. He's so handsom! In the summer we take him swimming in Lake St. Clair, and in the winter he loves to go up state and run in the snow. When I am with my friends I love to drink, sing karaoke, play disc golf, and shoot zombies. I prefer to be called a dork, as geek and nerd imply some kind of intelligence, and even though I know a good deal of useless information, I cannot be called a genius.

I have a talent for writing. I know I do. I just really don't know what to do with it... and maybe you don't agree, but wait till you read some more... I am really going to work on my stories.

I guess that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment