Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Almost There

For those of you that were not following my myspace blog, I started on a mission to loose weight about, oh who am I kidding, forever ago. But seriously, after my mom had to have back surgery, I decided that I really needed to get my weight in check. I went to Medical Weight Loss Clinic. For those of you not in the metro-Detroit area, its basically the devil at work. You pay lots of money, you eat nothing, but you loose weight. Don't get me wrong, I am loosing weight, and if I had to do over again, I might, but its just bloody expensive! So, basically the idea is that you eat foods from the store, not their foods, and you don't count calories or anything, but you have to eat a certain number of portions of different foods; protein, veggies, carbs, and fruits. Oh yea, and on top of that, you also have to get their drinks/bars which I think is the biggest expense. I am sure the products work, but I kinda feel like the ladies try to guilt you into the whole experience. Like every month the dang things go on sale, yet every time they behave like its never going to happen again. But enough ranting. I started on the program in September, lost 25 pounds by Christmas! It's taken another month but I think I finally got another 5 pounds gone! And I am kicking butt at the gym too! I can definitely feel a change in how I feel and am able to do more. I guess I can't complain. Right now I am doing a little boost, and I think I may already be down 3 pounds, we'll see next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment