Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nobody Reads Me Anyhow...

So... I am feeling a little hurt today, a little betrayed today. And I am guessing no one is going to read this anyway... I think I like to kill my relationships. I must be some kind of weird commitment-phobe when it comes to my friends cause I can't seem to keep them very long and I usually end up being the one that puts her foot in her mouth and ruins everything... I guess... I still can't believe some days that I have been with Mikey for as long as I have... he must be immune to my stupidity... If the people that I really want to read this are reading this, I hope they know I am sorry for any grief I have caused... though I have to say I never wanted anything for myself... if you need a shoulder, I am there... even at 3AM... If you wanted me to tell you everything will be ok, even if you didn't believe it yourself, I'd say it... If ever my actions were taken with some kind of ulterior motives, you were wrong, and I obviously did not communicate them properly. I never told any of your secrets, and I never will. I will step back and allow you all the time and space you need, but please know that I will still be here if you want me back... if days, weeks, months and years pass and I never hear from either of you, I will know I have lost something truly great.

No comments:

Post a Comment