Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Getting Creative

It has been quite a while since I last posted on my blog, which seems to be the norm.  I had signed myself up to make something homemade this year for a few lucky Facebook friends, and just remembered that I have to get on that as well.  I have all this time now that I am not at school, yet I can't seem to get motivated.  Although, I did convince myself to buy a new printer the other day, maybe I can start making some buttons again.  And really, I should get back to making my hemp necklaces and stuffs.  The one thing I do really want to get done is a fan shirt for my derby gal, Joy Stixxx.  I have to get started on that design.  Speaking of design?  Anyone know any good graphic design programs?  I usually make my buttons with MS Paint, but I am starting to have some limitations that I can't seem to get around.  Well, just thought I would get some thoughts out of my head... Thanks for listening.  Follow me! www.littlepitz.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment