Friday, April 10, 2009

A Letter From A Friend

Every so often, while rummaging around in my things, I come across a letter. This letter was written to me, by my friend Sianne, when she was just days or so from graduating from Avondale High School in 2000. I don't know why I have kept it for as long as I have, or how it has managed to survive. I love this letter so much, that I really wanted to type it out and share it with the rest of you, I really don't think Sianne will mind.

Jenny-
Your world is a vampire - sent to drain. All you wanted to do was
take your boat on the bay, forget your job for just one day, I know! I
wish it didn't have to be so bad. I wont try to argue, or hold it against
you. I know that you're leavin, you must have you're reasons, all I have
to say is "The Aliens Exist!" Oops I did it again - My name is Britney and
I'm a whore! But just remember: Good things come to those who
wait! So don't you cry tonight, there's a heaven above you, so don't you
cry. Its not good when all you want to do is to be sedated. Some day
I'll take you out on a Friday night and I'll wear cologne to get the feelin
right cuz you'd make one hell of a boyfriend!
All I have to say to you now, seriously, is that I'll never forget
you. Your one hell of a friend and I appreciate all you've done for
me. I love you man! Keep control of my brother when I'm gone.
Now that the time is here I actually don't want to leave. I'll even miss
all the people I hate! Always stay the sweet person that you are,
ok? Man, I feel like this is a suicide note or somthing so I'm gonna stop
now!
XO Sianne
Whenever you see, hear, or think about *Tom* remember
me........
Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road..... It's something
unpredictable but in the end its right. I hope you had the time of your
life---------------



Thank you Sianne! That letter has always made me smile when I've found and read it... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment